With Honor




I was raised to be a Patriot.   I'm the child of a career Army soldier and proud of it.    

I have tried to follow the example of that soldier all my life. 

When the flag of the USA is raised, you stand and salute.  

When the National Anthem is played, you stand and salute.

When your country calls, you answer that call with everything in you.

When the enemy attacks, you stand against it and do battle.

I am also a child of the One True King, and I was also called by God to share His Word and His Truth boldly and without hesitation or fear of repercussion.

Our country was formed by Patriots.   Our law, our Constitution, is based on the precepts of God and His Word... His Ten Commandments.

In the United States of America, Patriotism and belief in the God of the Bible go hand in hand.

When God calls you to battle, you stand and you answer that call with everything in you.

He provides the weapons of warfare, the armor, and the army.

He is the Commander in Chief of multitudes.

So call me a far right, evangelical nut job.    

I will wear that badge with honor.

What the devil means for bad, God intends for my good and yours too.

"As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive."  (Genesis 50:20 NASB)

I have no fear of the future, because I am confident in a God who goes before me.    He has proven

Himself  trustworthy.

He has earned my faith and convinced me by His faithfulness to all those believers that have gone 

before me. He has earned my trust because He has proven Himself to me over and over in

my life.   I can count on Him.

He is counting on me to live for Him and to share His Word in boldness and without fear.   

Am I a perfect believer?  No.  I confess there are many many times when I have fallen short.

But one day my faith will be made perfect.

In the meantime, may I be found trustworthy by Him.


#outrageousbelief

#neverthelesskt









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do I Do With This Cross

On The Altar

Because ... a prayer